Sunday, December 15, 2013

"In My Listening Booth" with JAREZ "On Top Of The World"

Every now and then a musician or vocalist that is unknown to me, will come along and grab my attention. I was checking out a few CD reviews at www.thesmoothjazzride.com, when I stumbled across Saxophonist Jarez.  To be so young, his music sounds like he has been around for quite some time. Not everyone is a fan of smooth or contemporary jazz and I can respect that considering how long traditional jazz has been a part of our musical existence, with the likes of John Coltrane and Miles Davis, but if Jarez keeps playing like this, he will surely make a great name for himself as the other jazz legends have. He certainly is on Top of the World! 

Check out a full review of his latest project "On Top of the World" and a sample of his music below, you will not be disappointed....ENJOY!

http://www.thesmoothjazzride.com/site/jarez-on-top-of-the-world/#more-10504


YouTube Clip 




No comments:

Post a Comment